02 July 2008

A Stitch in Time


A couple of weeks ago, I mentioned that I had a cross stitch that I've been working on for ages - well, it's finally finished and here it is. I love cross stitching because you can be creative without being inventive (you're copying someone else's design!), so I find it really relaxing. If you're looking for some easy card making kits, Stampin' Up! have 5 different kits on pages 12-14 of the Idea Book and Catalogue. All 5 have everything needed to make several different cards (just add a pair of scissors)! They all include stamps, ink, cardstock, adhesives and some great embellishments. It's a great way to get started on Card Making and once you've made all the suggested cards in the kit, you've still got the stamps and ink to keep you going. They also make great gifts. If you'd like more information on these kits, send me an email.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It