29 June 2008

Alisa's Colour Challenge


Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®
Fellow Australian Demonstrator, Alisa Tilsner has posted a colour challenge on her website. The colours are Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal and Chocolate Chip. I enjoyed working with these colours but I normally wouldn't have used this combination. I decided to use Chocolate Chip in the ribbon and the ink only. The main cardstock is Apricot Appeal, stamped with the flower stamp from Boho Backgrounds. The horizontal strip is Old Olive with the Chocolate Chip ribbon around it. The phrase is also from the Boho Backgrounds set. I stamped the wheel from the same set on Pumpkin Pie. I stamped the flower from Baroque Motifs on Certainly Celery card and cut around it. I used Dazzling Diamonds for a bit of "bling" and stuck to the Pumpkin Pie card using Dimensionals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It