01 June 2008

Colour Challenge


Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®
I needed an idea for a birthday card for a male cousin. I have a lot of trouble making cards for males, so I decided to make one using Kristina Werner's colour challenge. I've used Old Olive for the main card. I stamped the tree from the Touch of Nature stamp set on Whisper White and mounted it on Bashful Blue and Not Quite Navy card stock. I stamped Wonderful Cousin from the Wonderful Favourites set on So Saffron card stock. I stamped the acorn from Touch of Nature over the entire card before sticking the images on. Before mounting the picture of the tree, I used a dauber dipped in Old Olive ink to soften the image and tied hemp twine through some eyelets on the two top corners. To lift it, I used Dimensionals rather than snail to stick it to the Not Quite Navy card.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It