09 June 2008

Our Wedding




Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

I've had a great long weekend of crafting. It was perfect weather for staying inside and relaxing. Once the housework was finished, I spent most of my time cross-stitching as I'm getting close to the end of a project. However, I also found time to (finally) start scrapbooking my wedding photos. I stumbled across a new website: aussiescrapbooking - in the forums section there is a Build-a-layout challenge. It gives instructions every day for a week so that by the end of the week, you have a complete layout. It was a great help for me as I find it hard to come up with layout ideas. I've used really rust for the background, old olive for the scalloped circle and paper from last year's catalogue for the ring. The letters are from the Lovely Letters Alphabet set, punched out using the 1 1/4 inch punch. The flowers are from Bud Basics in Blue Bayou and Purely Pomegranate. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It