06 July 2008

Priceless



Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Here is my attempt at Alisa Tilsner's latest colour challenge.
We had to use Purely Pomegranate, Pretty In Pink and Barely Banana. I've used the Priceless Stamp Set and the So Swirly jumbo wheel. The brad in the centre of the flower is from the Fire set of Circle Rhinestones.
My favourite new tool is the Crop-A-Dile™ on page 145 of the Idea Book and Catalogue. It allowed me to place the three eyelets on the card without any hammering or force. It also pierces holes through several layers of cardstock (as well as other materials like ribbon, chipboard and tin) very easily and does dry-embossing as well.
I would like everyone to see how easy it is to use this tool, so for this month only, I'm having a Blog Special! Include the Crop-A-Dile in a total order of $100 or more and I will give you your choice of Eyelets from p145 of the catalogue - worth $11.50 - absolutely free. Email me with your order to make the most of this offer and don't forget to let me know which eyelets you would like.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It