05 May 2009

Great Team

This is a group photo of my SU! team mates and I at the Convention banquet on Saturday night. That's me at the front in red. Others in the photo are (L-R) Carolyn, Jennifer, Roseanne, Jane, Sue, Marelle, Kirrily, Noreen, Karen and Ruth.

Marelle has become a celebrity after her wonderful presentation on Saturday morning and winning so many awards on the night.

Join this wonderful team for only $150 this month only and receive over $180 worth of products. If you'd like to try owning your own business or want the opportunity to purchase some really good quality products at a discount, this is the best month to sign up. I'm happy to answer any questions, so please send me an email if you're interested or have any questions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It