03 May 2009

Cheers To You

Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

I've just arrived back home from Convention in Canberra. We had such a wonderful 2 days and I'm looking forward to next year's one which will be held in Sydney.

I decided to make swaps and this is what I came up with. I originally made this card for a male friend's birthday. However, I decided that this didn't look masculine enough (despite the beer), so I made 20 more of it and decided to use it as a swap. Some of the swaps I made had a martini in the centre, instead of the beer, but the same sort of layout.

Stamp Set: Cheers to You
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, Large Oval, Designer Label
Accessories: Daubers, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It