14 May 2009

Mother's Day

Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®
I hope all the mums out there had a wonderful mother's day on Sunday and hopefully you could sleep in and enjoy the day.
I made this card for my husband's grandma who lives in Canberra. We saw her the weekend before last, but unfortunately, couldn't be with her on Mother's day.
I wanted to use some of my goodies from the new Idea Book and I wanted a very bright, happy card with a touch of bling, so hopefully, this card brought some cheer to a dear grandma.
Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes
Card: Perfect Plum, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Celery
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Ribbon: Certainly Celery wide Grosgrain Ribbon
Accessories: Chunky Glitter, Pretties Kit, Eyelet border punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It