09 June 2013

Florence


Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2013 Stampin' Up!®

I've distressed the Baja Breeze Card Stock to give this page a vintage feel.  I used bakers twine around the ripped edges and spritzed some Riding Hood Red on the background.  All of the DSP is from Twitterpated.  Some of the ribbon used includes 1-1/4" Two-Toned Ribbon in Basic Grey/Basic Black, Seam Binding Ribbon in Baja Breeze, the 5/8" Flower Trim and the 5/8" Crochet Trim.  I've used several different punches to create the various shapes around the photo and on the page.  The button at the top right hand side corner of the photo is a Vintage Faceted Designer Button.  To finish, I added some Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

A lot of the items on this page are retiring at the end of this month.  You can still purchase some of these items in my online store - just click the Shop Now button on this page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It