08 June 2013

Castel Gandolfo


I've used the beautiful Twitterpated DSP for this double-page layout.  I also used the Artisan Embellishments Kit, Paper Flowers, 1-1/4" Two Toned Ribbon, Soda Pop Tops and the Collage Curios stamp set.  I added some Basic Jewel Rhinestone in the centre of two of the paper flowers.


Here is a close up of the resin flower in the Artisan Embellishments Kit.  I love this kit - it's packed full of beautiful flowers and hearts.  Only $16.95.  Product number 129328.  You can purchase it and anything else you see on this layout from here.


This is page 2 of my layout.  I've also used the 5/8" Flower Trim and the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die.  The paper flowers and the flower trim were coloured by being spritzed with a mixture of Riding Hood Red Reinker and rubbing alcohol.

Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2013 Stampin' Up!®

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It