12 January 2013

Sale-a-Bration Sneak Peak

Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2013 Stampin' Up!®

I CASEd this card from one I received for my birthday from the lovely and very talented Marelle Taylor.  When I received it, I new I had to try making a card just like it.  This one uses different Patterned Paper, but otherwise, it's very similar.  I've used two new products which will be available to you for Sale-a-Bration from 22 January 2013.  The first is the Petite Curly Label Punch (see the shape of the Designer Series Paper).  The other is the stamp set that was made especially for this punch called Pretty Petites.  It's the greeting on the front, which I've coloured using Stampin' Markers.

The Designer Series Paper is retiring at the end of this month, so if you like it, order now by contacting me.  It's called Festival of Prints Designer Series Paper Stack and includes 48 sheets at 11.4cm x 16.5cm for just $11.95.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It