25 January 2013

Champagne Glimmer

Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2013 Stampin' Up!®

I really love the Champagne Glimmer Paper that is only available for a few more days.  I've added it in a few places on this page (the thin strip along the top, the little circle behind the small butterfly just under that and finally along the strip of paper on the bottom left of the page).  The beautiful Designer Series Paper is called Twitterpated and the flowers were die-cut with the Floral Frames Framelits.  The butterflies are from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits.

If you're wondering what's going on in the photos, my husband and I are throwing a coin over our left shoulder into the Trevi Fountain - supposedly ensuring our return to Rome someday.  This actually worked in our case as we returned to Rome 3 years after these photos were taken - meaning that I'm really behind in my scrapbooking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It