24 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

I've been thinking of trying this technique since the Holiday catalogue was released and I finally tried it out.  I stamped some snowflakes onto Midnight Muse cardstock using the new Illuminate Ink from Stampin' Up!.  Since it's a pigment ink, I thought that I'd be able to emboss with it, so I tried it using clear embossing powder and it worked!  You can't see the sparkle in the photo, but those snowflakes look amazing.  The tag was die cut using the Lots of Tags set and the silver glimmer paper.  I then punched the greeting using the Extra Large Oval punch.  The ribbon is Whisper White Organza ribbon.  To make all the snowflakes pop, I put some Basic Rhinestones in the middle.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It