21 December 2012

Christmas Glimmer

Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

I CASEd this card from Marelle Taylor who made a very similar card using Whisper White on Whisper White card stock.  I used Midnight Muse as my card base and a Midnight Muse Stitched Satin Ribbon.  The sentiment is from Snowflake Soiree.  I love the glimmer paper which is currently available in the three colours I've used on the card - Red, White and Champagne.  I punched the glimmer paper out using the 1-1/4" square punch and the Whisper White pieces were punched out using the Postage Stamp punch. The little windows on each of the Whisper White panels were punched using the Merry Minis punch pack.  I then added three Basic Rhinestones under the sentiment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It