15 June 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award & 10 things about me

Jennifer Adnitt, a fellow team member has awarded me a Beautiful Blogger Award. To accept, I have to tell you 10 things about me and then share the award with others. So, 10 things about me (in no particular order):

1. I was born in Malta and have been living in Sydney since I was 5 years old.

2. I am trying to learn Italian so that I can go back to Italy one day and tour around without a tour guide. I would love to stay in Florence for a while and live like a local.

3. I love touring around Europe and I'm hoping to return in the next couple of years.

4. I have a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics.

5. I once climbed Mount Etna about 4 months after it had erupted. A friend of mine was with me at the time and when he returned to his hotel, he found that the bottom of his shoes had started to melt.

6. I love kayaking. My in-laws live near a lake near Success Inlet and they have a kayak. My husband and I often take it out onto the lake when we visit them.

7. I hate everything about war.

8. I love reading. I usually have at least 2 novels on the go at any one time. I enjoy novels that are part non-fiction so that I'm learning about something new all the time. Most of the novels that I enjoy tend to have been written at least 100 years ago.

9. I love solving puzzles. From crossword puzzles to all sorts of logic puzzles.

10. My husband proposed to me when we were eating out to celebrate being together for 2 years. He arranged for the ring to be put in a split strawberry on my dessert plate. He had been acting a bit funny all day, especially when we got to the restaurant. When we arrived and I sat down he made me swap seats with him because he 'needed' to face the kitchen because he 'wanted to keep an eye on things'. He started to panic when I said that I wouldn't order dessert because I was full. He finally talked me into it and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the shiny ring on my plate.

Phew, that was harder than I thought it would be.

Now, for some other blogs to give the award to. I have chosen blogs by some wonderful ladies in my Stampin' Up! team and who are all extremely talented.

Marelle Taylor
Liam Pucher
Juliette Chapman
Di Cruise
Sally Williams
Nicole Stalker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It