11 January 2009

My Wonderful Friend


Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®
I decided to do some more scrapbooking and ended up finishing a number of layouts over the past week. I took out my Bali Breeze paper from the Summer Mini catalogue and used it in all my recent pages. The colours are so vibrant and easy to work with. They also go really well with the flowers from Flower Fusion on page 10. This layout is of one of my closest friends Tania as a bride's maid at my wedding. I used the scallop edge punch on the blue page. I've attached the flowers using rhinestone brads and used the Wonderful Favourites set on page 119 of the Idea Book and Catalogue for the title of the page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page Lorna - love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It