06 January 2009

Engagement Card


Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®
My cousin is having an engagement party later this month (overseas so the card has already been sent). I made this card for the happy couple using one of my favourite stamp sets, Oh, So Lovely. You can't buy this set - you have to earn it by having a workshop. If you'd like to book one in, send me an email to let me know your preferred time. Don't forget that until the end of February, you could also earn the Sale-A-Bration sets at your workshop. All you need to do is invite some friends over and I'll do the rest.
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Soft Sky
Stamp Sets: Oh, So Lovely, En Francais, Occasional Greetings
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Other: Silver Hodgepodge, Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon, Daubers, Blender Pens.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It