23 May 2013

Unconvention challenge 1

Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2013 Stampin' Up!®

Some demonstrators who were unable to attend Convention this year decided to hold our own cyber event called Unconvention.  The first challenge was posted this morning and it was to do a water-themed scrapbooking page using the recipe of 4 photos, 3 colours, 2 embellishments and 1 Designer Series Paper (DSP).

My 4 photos are of Monaco's sea coast and I highlighted the title using some Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle.  My 3 colours are Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze and Whisper White.
My 2 embellishments are some Flower Trim dyed in Riding Hood Red Ink and 3 Large Basic Rhinestones.
My 1 DSP is from Twitterpated.

I used the Hearts frame-lit dies to die cut the central photo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It