10 April 2013

Twitterpated All Dressed Up

Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2013 Stampin' Up!®

I'm loving the All Dressed Up Bundle which includes a stamp set and 3 coordinating dies (with a 15% discount if you buy both at the same time!).

I made this card using one of the framelits in the set and Twitterpated Designer Series Paper.  I used some Silver Glimmer Paper for the bottom hem of the dress and the belt.  The ovals behind the dress were die cut using the Ovals Collection Framelits.  The Whisper White oval was then embossed using the Fancy Fan Folder (I love that design).

The greeting is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments and I've used the Word Window and the Modern Label Punch, along with two small Rhinestone Jewels to help that to stand out.  The colours I've used are Riding Hood Red (only available while stocks last), Basic Grey and Whisper White.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It