09 October 2008

Welcome Baby Lucas!


Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®
My very close friend, Tania gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy a couple of weeks ago. His name is Lucas and he's absolutely beautiful. I was lucky enough to see him when he was just 24 hours old. Both mum and bubs are doing very well and his two big sisters are becoming very protective of him. I made this card and sent it to Tania and her family. This was really easy to make, but seeing it in the photo, I now wish I'd used the Wheel guide to wheel the Daisy Dash. I hope Tania didn't mind too much when she received the card.
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, More Mustard, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Touch of Nature, Greetings Galore, Daisy Dash Jumbo Wheel (Mini Catalogue)
Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Pastels (to colour the bird)
Other: Metallic Eyelets, Natural Hemp Twine, Light Blue Gingham Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Word Window punch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It