05 February 2011

Bristol

I've just completed another double layout. I always have a great sense of achievement when I complete a double because I tend to get through more photos this way.

This double layout is of Bristol when Ben and I visited family in 2008.


I've kept a lot of white space because it tends to keep the look cleaner. I've used a lot of stamping, but kept the embellishments to a minimum.

These little Designer Brads add interest.


Ingredients
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Marina Mist
Designer Series Paper: Elegant Soiree, Newsprint
Ink: Real Red, Marina Mist
Stamp Sets: Bliss (Sale-a-Bration set), Lovely Letters, Elements of Style
Other: Flower Designer Brads, Marina Mist Satin Ribbon, Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It