20 February 2011

Bliss

I had a stamp-a-stack class yesterday where 5 of my friends joined me to make 8 cards. This was one of the designs. It's very similar to the card shown in the Sale-a-bration catalogue, but I've simplified it for the class. It uses two of the stamp sets in Sale-a-bration. I'm loving all the sets this year.


To add something special to the card, I've added pearl jewels to the three flowers on the Whisper White cardstock.

Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2011 Stampin' Up!®
Ingredients:
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Night of Navy
Stamps: Bliss, So Happy For You
Punches: Eyelet Border Punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Other: Basic Pearl Jewels

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It