16 January 2011

Valentine Card


Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2011 Stampin' Up!®
At my stamp-a-stack yesterday, my friends had the choice of making this card which would be appropriate for St Valentine's day. I used the Sweetheart set (see here for the current promotion) which is great for just this purpose! I'm also loving the jewels that Stampin' Up! has in their catalogue. They are self adhesive and brighten up a card instantly. In this card, I used two of the Basic Rhinestone jewels in the heart and one for the bird's eye.
Ingredients
Cardstock: Bravo Burgundy, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Sweetheart, Three Little Words
Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Pear Pizzazz, Pacific Point
Punches: 1-3/8" x 5/8" Oval, 1-3/4" x 7/8" Oval
Other: Basic Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It