18 January 2011

Scrapbook double layout

I love putting together double layouts for my scrapbook. Not only is it a great way of scrapbooking multiple photos, but the two pages look great when they are placed side by side. I decided to focus this layout on Ben and the photos of when we were in London in 2008.

Page 1:
Page 2:

Combined:
I've used the Sweetheart set again along with a great hostess set, Punch Potpourri. It's a set that is designed around four different co-ordinating punches, but the images have different patterns on them. It really is a beautiful set. Other sets I used include Vintage Vogue and Printed Petals.
My jewels have been put to use again. This time, I used the pearl jewels for the bird's eye and on all of the butterflies' bodies.


Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2011 Stampin' Up!®
Ingredients:
Cardstock: So Saffron, Whisper White, Garden Green
Patterned Paper: Elegant Soiree
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue, Printed Petals, Sweetheart, Punch Potpourri
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Tangerine Tango, Rose Red, Soft Suede, Garden Green
Marker: Garden Green
Punches: Two-step Bird, Butterfly
Big Shot Dies: Timeless Type Junior Alphabet
Ribbon: Certainly Celery 1/8" Taffeta, Whisper White 1/8" Taffeta
Accessories: Pewter Jumbo Eyelets, Metallic Brads, Basic Pearl Jewels

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It