12 December 2010

Happy Birthday Tania

I made this card for my close friend Tania, whose birthday was on Friday. I've used a set that I haven't really used much lately, even though it deserves to be used a lot more: Razzle Dazzle - it has some stunning floral stamps and is very versatile.

I've also used my Basic Pearl Jewels (see the close-ups below) to highlight some of the images.

These jewels are really easy to apply as they have their own adhesive on the back, so they just lift off the sheet and straight onto the card.

Ingredients
Stamp Sets: Razzle Dazzle, Style Beautiful;
Cardstock: Rose Red, Elegant Eggplant, Baja Breeze, Whisper White;
Ink: Rose Red;
Markers: Old Olive, Rose Red;
Punches: Eyelet Border, 1-3/4" x 7/8" Oval;
Accessories: Basic Pearls Jewels.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It