29 December 2010

Another birthday card

Everyone seems to have one month in the year when the majority of their friends and family celebrate their birthday. Well, my month is December. My good friend Allison celebrated her birthday just before Christmas and I decided to make her a trifold card. This card uses the same amount of cardstock as the standard-sized cards, the difference is that it has two score lines instead of just one.


To open, the ribbon is untied and a new design on the inside is revealed. I put the inside through my Big Shot using the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. I then highlighted the image by using a dauber and some shimmer paint. I stamped the flower image on a separate piece of Pink Pirouette cardstock, cut around it, then sprayed it using a mixture of Shimmer Paint and rubbing alcohol.

Ingredients
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Early Espresso
Ink: Early Espresso
Stamps: Printed Petals, Style Beautiful, Vintage Vogue
Punches: Eyelet Border
Embossing Folder: Vintage Wallpaper
Shimmer Paint: Champagne Mist
Ribbon: Organza
Other: Basic Rhinestone Jewels

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It