08 August 2010

River Thames

Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2010 Stampin' Up!®

I found a Scrapbooking sketch challenge on Home and Scrapped and decided to give it a go. I've used some retiring products for this page, including the very versatile Windsor Knot Designer Series Paper and the Fabulous Fusion Flowers on p.144 of the current Idea Book and Catalogue. One of the best things about Stampin' Up! is that all the colours go together beautifully. For example, the Windsor Knot paper uses Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, So Saffron and Old Olive. Once I picked out the paper to use, most of the colour choices were made for me, including the use of the cardstock, ribbon and flowers. The only other colour I added was Rose Red. I've used the Big Shot Timeless Type Junior Alphabet for the page Title in Chocolate Chip and So Saffron, and the great new Heart punch in the current mini. I applied the Jumbo Eyelets using the Crop-a-dile.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It