29 March 2010

I'm back!

I've just returned from a week on a cruise around New Caledonia. My husband and I had a great time and I'll show you some photos once I sort them all out.


In the mean time, I have a card to show you that we made at a recent class.


It is a CASE from this one which we made at one of Marelle's team meetings.





This is the CASEd card here:




Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2010 Stampin' Up!®


It showcases the beautiful butterfly punch, which is only available until Wednesday! So, if you'd like this punch, contact me before then. It co-ordinates with the beautiful Butterfly Prints stamp set, which is also from the Summer Mini and also only available until Wednesday.

Ingredients:

Stamp Set: Butterfly Prints

Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss

Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Whisper White

Punches: Butterfly, Eyelet Border

Other: Pretties Kit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It