07 March 2010

Good bye and Good luck...


Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2010 Stampin' Up!®
A dear friend and colleague left work yesterday to try something new (sniff, sniff). I wanted to make a special card for the special person that she is. I used an entire A4 piece of cardstock, so that everyone at work could fit a greeting inside. I also wanted to use some Sale-A-Bration sets as they will be gone for good after this month. I love the sets that I've used here (Happy Moments and Vintage Labels). I also used the Pretties Kit for something special.
Wish you all the best Channy and please keep in touch.
Ingredients
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Summer Sun, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Stamp Sets: Razzle Dazzle, Happy Moments, Vintage Labels
Punches: Scallop Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, 1" Circle
Other: Blender Pen, Pretties Kit, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads

1 comment:

Liam said...

This is a beautiful card for a work mate that is leaving. I think it is beautiful.

Liam

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It