11 December 2009

Razzle Dazzle

Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®


I made this card for my really good friend Tania (hello Tania) who celebrated her birthday yesterday. She has a very bright and friendly personality and I wanted to try and reflect this in her card.
I started with a 'window' in the top right hand corner of the card, which I made using the 1-3/4" punch. I then used markers direct to rubber on the flower image in Razzle Dazzle to stamp the flower and punched the main part of it using the same punch. While the card was closed, I stuck the flower in the window using Dimensionals. The patterned paper is matted onto Pink Pirouette card stock on the side. The card needed some more embellishments, so I stuck pearls on from the Pretties Kit. The background was done using versamark ink with stamps from Razzle Dazzle.

Cardstock: Pixie Rose, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla.
Patterned Paper: Patterns Pack II (Hostess set)
Stamps: Razzle Dazzle (Summer Mini)
Ink: Versamark
Markers: Pixie Pink, Glorious Green
Other: Pretties Kit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It