15 December 2009

Oxford Page

Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®
This is my attempt at a Step-By-Step Challenge over at Home and Scrapped. It's a page describing my trip to Oxford. We climbed up a tower of a church while we were there. The climb was extremely scary as the staircase was old, uneven, very narrow, steep and there was nothing to hold onto except the occasional nick in the wall. However, once we made it to the top, the view was spectacular, so I'm glad I did it (and lived to tell about it!). The lady in the photo is Ben's aunt who showed us around Oxford. She climbed the tower ahead of us and made it look easy (I think she may have done it before).
I used the following:
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip
Patterned Paper: Bella Bleu DSP, Kaleidoscope DSP, Patterns Pack II
Stamps: Jumbo Outline Alphabet
Other: Silver Brads, Flower Fusion Too, Chocolate Chip Marker, Crystal Effects

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It