13 August 2009

What does a double layout have to do with Jane Austen?

Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

I am a huge Jane Austen fan. Last year, on my honeymoon, I was able to visit the Jane Austen Centre in Bath, England. I made this page through a Step By Step challenge over at Home and Scrapped. I coloured the flowers from the Pretties Kit using some ink and a dauber, then put half-pearls or brads in the centre. Once it was done, I still had some photos left over that I wanted to scrap and I made a second page...

Put them together and they look like this:

Cardstock: Close To Cocoa

Patterned Paper: Sweet Always

Stamp Sets: Lovely Letters, Great Friend (Mini)

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Pink Pirouette

Punches: Scallop Circle, 1-3/8", Designer Label

Other: Pretties Kit, Daubers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look gorgeous Lorna!

Robyne said...

Lorna, the website is looking great. I like the Jane Austen work :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It