09 August 2009

Another Rose

Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

I entered into a Cyber Challenge a couple of weeks ago and one of the challenges was a colour challenge. Although the colours weren't given in Stampin' Up!'s colours, they were pretty easy to match up. I decided to use one of the stamps in A Rose Is A Rose that I haven't used before. I've always thought this rose is too big for a card but would probably suit a scrapbook page, but I think it worked well with this space. I sent the card to my friend Vanessa for her birthday.

Stamp Sets: A Rose Is A Rose, Best Yet Hostess Set
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Really Rust, Whisper White
Ink: Really Rust
Ribbon: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
Brads: Square Fire
Punches: Large Oval, Scallop Oval (from the Mini), Photo Corners

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It