23 December 2008

Wish Upon A Star


Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®
Hi to everyone visiting from Aussie Scrapbooking! Thanks for looking. Please leave a comment to let me know you dropped by.
I seem to have a number of friends who have a birthday this month, and I made this card for another of my very close friends, Allison. I'm not sure about this one. I wanted to use some of my new goodies from the Mini catalogue, but I think I've gone a bit overboard with the punches! Hope you had a wonderful day Allison.
This will be my last post before Christmas. I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year. If you're driving anywhere, stay safe.
Stamp Sets: Oh So Lovely hostess set, In the Stars
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Elegant Eggplant, River Rock
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Other: Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon, Star Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Stampin' Glitter

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It