19 December 2008

Another Birthday card


Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®
One of my closest friends Tania had her birthday last week and I made this card for her. I love the colours in the new Designer Series paper - Bali Breeze, so I gave myself the challenge of using the same colours: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Taken With Teal and Rose Red. These colours go really well together and make the card very bright. I wanted the ribbon to be quite bright too, so I coloured the Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon using a Pumpkin Pie marker.
Stamp Set: Oh So Lovely
Cardstock: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Taken With Teal, Very Vanilla
Ink: Rose Red, Taken With Teal, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Other: Very Vanilla, Grosgrain Ribbon, Rub-on image, Flower Fusion, Rhinestone Brad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It