12 August 2008

Pretty In Pink


Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®
I'm home sick with flu, so I decided to make something pretty to brighten up my day. This card uses the Level 3 Hostess stamp set, Time Well Spent on page 23. The greeting is from It's Your Birthday on page 111. I wanted the colours to be really bright for this one, so I coloured the images using markers (stamped in Basic Black). The marker colours I used on the flowers are: Pixie Pink, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun and Garden Green. I outlined the leaves using Garden Green then coloured the centre using Certainly Celery. The cardstock used is Pixie Pink, Summer Sun (punched out using the scallop punch) and Very Vanilla. The faux bow was tied in Pretty In Pink taffeta ribbon and I placed a gold brad through the centre of the flowers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks great Lorna I love how you've done the flower - really striking!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It