09 August 2008

A Bit of Bling


Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®
This is the latest colour challenge from Alisa Tilsner. The colours are So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava and White. The very talented Marelle Taylor, my upline gave a class using the Pretties Kit on Wednesday. She showed us a card on which she used a flower from the kit covered in Dazzling Diamonds and I couldn't wait to try it myself. First I coloured the flower using a So Saffron marker. Then I applied Versamark to the whole flower and covered it in Heat and Stick powder. I heated the flower to set the powder then covered it in Dazzling Diamonds and heated it again. I attached the flower to a piece of Soft Sky cardstock using a brad, also from the Pretties Kit. The ribbon is Certainly Celery and the main card is Groovy Guava. I wheeled the Swirly Jumbo Wheel over the main card using Groovy Guava ink and used gel pen in the centre of the little flowers (my little bit of white!).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It