09 November 2012

Christmas gift tag box


Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2012 Stampin' Up!®

This was the second lucky door prize I had at the party on Sunday.  I put 4 gift cards with envelopes into an embellished box.  The gift cards were 6" x 3" pieces of cardstock, folded in half.  I then put a piece of DSP on them, some Glimmer paper and a greeting.  I covered the box in DSP and decorated the front, then I sprayed the box with a mixture of Shimmer Paint and Isocol.

Ingredients
Stamps: Mixed Medley, Merry Minis
Paper: Whisper White, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Red and White Glimmer Paper
Ink: Gumball Green
Punches: Merry Minis, 3/4" circle punch, 1-1/4" scallop circle punch
Accessories: Basic Jewels - Rhinestones, Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon, Frost White Shimmer Paint

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It