12 October 2011

Bold Brights and Trinkets

I put this layout together from a Step by Step challenge at Home and Scrapped. I love the Designer Series Paper in the new Idea Book and Catalogue. The patterned paper on this layout is from Big Top Birthday. It uses Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Real Red, Peach Parfait, Tempting Turquoise and Whisper White. I've used these colours in the cardstock and ink on the page. I've also used the stamp sets Sweets for the Sweet and Delicate Doilies.



I also love the new trinkets and I've used one here. I think it adds a nice touch.



Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2011 Stampin' Up!®




I wanted to use the bright colours with these photos because this was a really happy day for me. It was on my trip to Europe three years ago. Ben and I were just about to set off on our bus trip around the continent. These photos are from our week with Ben's family at the Cotswolds in England - it's a really beautiful town full of thatched-roof cottages. It was the first time that I'd seen snow. It was also Easter Sunday, so we had a white Easter, which was very special.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It