25 October 2010

Happy Birthday Nakita


My beautiful niece, Nakita celebrated her 6th birthday last week. This is the card I made for her. It uses two stamp sets which I received in the mail last week: The Nicest Things and Style Beautiful. Once again, I pulled out my colour coach for the colour combination. I never would have used these two colours together without the colour coach, but I'm quite pleased with how this card turned out.
Ingredients
Stamp Sets - The Nicest Things, Style Beautiful
Cardstock - Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery. Watercolour paper
Ink - Stazon Black
Ribbon - Pretty In Pink Taffeta ribbon
Other - Stampin' Pastels, Basic Pearl Jewels

2 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Such a pretty card Lorna and I'm sure your niece loves it. TFS

Unknown said...

this is so sweet Lorna, I'm liking the little girls for my girls.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It