26 April 2010

New Products

Created by Lorna Images ©1990-2010 Stampin' Up!®

Wow, it's been a while since I've showed you anything crafty. I've been at home with the flu, so I decided to try out my new big shot.

It's amazing putting in a plain piece of cardstock, cranking the handle and watching a transformed piece of cardstock come out of the other side. It's so much fun and so easy. This is the first card I made and it will be one of the cards we make at my next stamp-a-stack.

Cardstock: Basic Black, Pixie Pink (retiring in August), Soft Suede (a brand new colour debuting in the Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue);
Ink: Soft Suede;
Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions, Sizzlits 4-Pack Dies;
Stamp Set: Picture This (Hostess Level 1 Set - Mini);
Wheel: Very Vintage (Mini)
Punch: Word Window;
Other: Gel Pen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It