06 April 2009

Ruth's Colour and Sketch Challenge

Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2009 Stampin' Up!®

I didn't make it back over the weekend because my computer broke down, but I'm back on line and here is the promised card. Ruth Bishop from my team posted this colour and sketch challenge on her blog. The colours are Pacific Blue, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red - four colours that I never would have thought of using together but they've made a very bright card. The stamp sets used are Priceless and the brand new Fresh Cuts. I've also used some Dazzling Diamonds on the butterfly image and white gel around the Scallop Circle.

1 comment:

Ruthie BIshop said...

I Love it!!! I wouldn't have used these colours either, I have no idea how I am going to use them!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It