15 February 2009

Bag in a Box


Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®

Last month, I received a couple of small orders. Rather than put the products in a large plastic bag, I decided to make my own containers to put them in. This is one of them. I think it's called a Bag in a Box. There are a number of different recipes for them on the net, but if you'd like the instructions from me, feel free to send me an email and I'll forward them to you.

Paper: Spring Showers Designer Series Paper (not pictured in this year's Idea Book, but still available); Purely Pomegranate cardstock; Whisper White.
Stamp Set: Live Your Dreams (Mini Catalogue).
Ink: Purely Pomegranate.
Ribbon: Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon.
Punches: Scallop Edge; Scallop Circle; 1-1/4" Circle; 1-3/8" Circle; 1/8" Circle; Round Tab.
Other: White Gel Pen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It