16 November 2008

Heartfelt Wedding Card


Created by Lorna
Images ©1990-2008 Stampin' Up!®
My close friends Adam and Kim tied the knot in Queensland yesterday. I made this card using the Heartfelt Thanks set (page 82) and the Fine Lace background stamp (page 108) and I've used satin ribbon (hurry - only available until the end of November) with the pretties kit again. Heartfelt Thanks is great for 2-step stamping which I've used in this card. I stamped the solid flower in Purely Pomegranate and heat-embossed the outline flower with silver embossing powder. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to position the outline stamp. I cut Sage Shadow cardstock down the length (still giving a C6 sized card).
Wishing you a wonderful, happy life together Adam and Kim.
Stamp Sets: Heartfelt Thanks, Fine Lace
Cardstock used: Sage Shadow, Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White.
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon, Pretties Kit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pin It